Warren Brown Barn, 12698 Pearl Ave., 3 miles southwest of Birmingham
A small but elegant round barn built of hollow tile manufactured in nearby Stockport. Used as a milking barn, the cattle stood in stalls around the perimeter, with the hay loft above accessed via a drop-down ladder. Warren and his brother Clarence built nearly identical barns 3 miles apart in 1918 and 1921, respectively, at the height of the round barn fashion. Clarence’s barn is no longer standing.
Click here for driving directions